Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Enough is enough

I would love to have a few days to work on this dissertation. On Feb. 2 and 3 I had a horrible muscle spasm that nearly made me throw up. On the 3rd, my doctor was out of the office, so I saw his partner who gave me 10mg of Valium to take three times a day -- with my 5mg Percocet. So, needless to say, I have done nothing but fall asleep in my chair for days. And I still have pains. Not as bad, but still enough that I can't concentrate on shit.

Oh, and it turns out the Valium and antidepressants (I've been on Zoloft since the Wreck) don't generally mix well. I literally bawled my eyes out Friday night because I was missing brisket and potentially chocolate creme pie at a church Valentine's banquet. Yes, I hate Valentine's Day, but I love brisket and chocolate pie! Mom and Dad, bless 'em, bought me Woodie's BBQ (nummy ribs and pulled pork) and a chocolate pie on Saturday. And on Monday, my doc told me to double my Zoloft.

AND I have a minor surgery on my leg tomorrow because one of my Wreck scars has been seeping goo for months.

FML.

I just want to freaking graduate! It's been EIGHT EFFING YEARS!!!

No comments: